40 WONDERS :
The best-in-class global Node Council Partners
WONDERS1, also known as NCPs2, are the authority members chosen to represent the interests of the WEMIX community as a whole via governance.
- Staking Required1.5MEach NCP is required to stake 1,500,000 WEMIX to their allocated validator node. As official council members and representatives of the community, NCPs are then given full authority over consensus and access to mainnet parameters through governance.
- Guaranteed APR21.024%
The PMR is distributed automatically as 40% to NCP (each WONDER node receives 1%*), 10% to stakers, 25% for ecosystem and 25% towards the maintenance of the mainnet and the ecosystem.
*1% per node is equivalent to approximately 21.024% APR per node.
- Allocation of rewards
- PMR40%1% per WONDER
Roles of NCPs
- Integrity & SecurityAs authorized members of node operation, NCPs are responsible for facilitation of infrastucture or hardware1 as required. They also play a vital role in ensuring integrity and security of the WEMIX network by continuously sharing block information to neighboring nodes.1 Optional
- ConsensusCrucial data and network status for blockchain operation is calculated through SPoAStake-based Proof of Authority RAFTReliable And Fault Tolerant consensus algorithm ensuring consistency of datastores on all nodes in the cluster.
- GovernanceNCPs are granted on-chain voting rights in decision-making process to implement changes or improvements in the blockchain protocol.
- ValidationThe nodes of selected NCPs receive newly created blocks or transactions on the chain, authorize and validate new blocks and transfer the verified data to other NCP nodes.
Become the next WONDER
PartnersWorld leaders in various fields and industries, collaborating with WEMIX3.0 to bring about change to your on-chain experience.
- WEMADE WONDER 40Wemade is a pioneer in game development from Korea. Its focus is ever shifting towards metaverse and blockchain (NFT, DeFi) technology with an emphasis in personalizing gaming experience. Wemade strives to transform everyday games with blockchain technology.
- Blockdaemon WONDER 11Blockdaemon is a fully decentralized and distributed team spanning the globe. They offer a flexible and fun culture around solving some of the hardest challenges for blockchain networks.
- CircleCircle leads the global financial technology through digital currency innovation and creation of financial infrastructure. It also provides growth opportunities for businesses and investors by linking existing financial systems and global leading public chains.
- DSRV Labs WONDER 3DSRV Labs is a blockchain validator that provides service to enable clients to participate safely and easily in the Proof of Stake network through block validation and network monitoring.
- MultichainAs an open-source blockchain platform, Multichain provides a world-class solution that enables users to freely transact across chains, pushing the boundaries of blockchain.
- AQX WONDER 2AQX, a fast-growing virtual asset exchange operated by renowned global quantitative trading company Presto Labs, offers users an all-in-one platform to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto for retail traders and institutions. The company leads the industry with a combination of unrivaled engineering excellence, world-class security, and superior trading features.
- Algorith Capital WONDER 39Algorith Capital stands to prove its unique presence in the asset management against the world leading competitors, ranging from the traditional market to the cryptocurrency.
- Allnodes WONDER 7Allnodes is a masternode hosting, reward-monitoring, and block transactions validating services platform. Allnode is advocates of proliferation and mass adoption of blockchain technologies worldwide with particular emphasis on Staking & Masternodes services.
- Figment WONDER 14Figment is one of the world's leading providers of blockchain infrastructure. Founded in 2018, the company strives to empower both investors and developers to build Web3. Offering staking and software support for over 60 PoS networks, Figment's goal lies on establishing and promoting user-friendly and secure internet environment for everyone.
- ANKR WONDER 6ANKR is a decentralized blockchain infrastructure provider that operates an array of nodes globally distributed across over 50 PoS networks. This infrasturcture allows the growth of the crypto economy whilst powering a full suite of multi-chain tools for Web3 users.
- Cosmostation WONDER 20Cosmostation is an ecosystem-leading, high-security validator node operator trusted on 50+ networks and chosen by users worldwide. Alongside the node operation, Cosmostation provides a variety of product suites for end-users such as interchain wallet, block explorer, and bridge. They also provide infrastructure services for blockchains that are listed on global exchanges like Crypto.com and OKX.
- CrossAngle WONDER 5CrossAngle is one of the leading companies which specializes in aggregating, evaluating, disclosing essential information for the digital asset investors and professionals. Providing vital information transparently and in real-time through its platform Xangle, CrossAngle always looks to improve the digital asset investment environment for the public.
- ozys WONDER 8Ozys is a full stack blockchain technology company carrying out a profound level of professional research in both scalability and interoperability of blockchain. Ozys has organically developed and provided a wide variety of highly sophisticated Web 3 based global services including Mainnet(Orbit Chain), Node Operation, DeFi(KLAYswap, Meshswap, Belt Finance, Klaystation), Cross Chain(Orbit Bridge), and Explorer(KlatynScope).
- B-Harvest WONDER 38B-Harvest, founded in 2018, has been a validator for over 25 blockchains including major blockchain such as Cosmos. The company also developed Cosmos SDK module and improved Tendermint core with its advanced technologies. In addition to its various activities, B-Harvest contributes to the development of the blockchain ecosystem by providing blockchain infrastructure services such as API and RPC services.
- coinplug WONDER 10Coinplug, a company specializing in blockchain technology, leads the innovation in the blockchain industry with its unique technology and services. Based on the excellent technology recognized by government agencies and industries, we are contributing to the revitalization of blockchain technology by expanding our portfolio to blockchain DID, DEFI, and EVM-based mainnet businesses.
- GDAC WONDER 22With its advanced blockchain technology and experience, digital asset exchange GDAC has actively participated in numerous blockchains as a validator, becoming the first Korean digital asset exchange to operate a full node. Leveraging its patented technologies and know-hows, GDAC continues to develop and provide a variety of blockchain services including blockchain payment, crypto asset management, accounting, and more.
- Mblock WONDER 15Mblock, a subsidiary of Maekyung Media Group founded in 2022, is actively deploying various blockchain businesses, including validator node, NFT and content curation. The company not only participates as validators on numerous chains to enhance their technical capabilities and expertise but also contributes to the populization of blockchain by providing content services to the public based on its extensive viewership.
- WONDER DAO WONDER 1As the first DAO on the WEMIX3.0 mainnet, WONDER DAO has been formed to contribute to the growth and development of the WEMIX mega-ecosystem. Through the NEITH Protocol, it strives to build a community that can grow sustainably along with the WEMIX3.0 mega-ecosystem via democratic and transparent management.
- Kakao Games WONDER 21Kakao Games is a global game publisher and developer leading the gaming market through its game development capabilities and partnerships with prominent game companies. The company offers a diverse game lineup encompassing various genres and platforms in the global gaming market. Kakao Games strives to make a new leap on the global blockchain stage through the continuous expansion of blockchain game development and business.
- gumi WONDER 17Since its establishment in 2007, Gumi has grown into a global company beyond Japan on the basis of its various IPs and games, and is now expanding into blockchain with the development and operation of new services and content. Gumi Crypto Capital, its subsidiary founded in 2019, has invested in industry-leading blockchain projects and is expanding its presence in the Web3 industry by providing a blockchain validation service.
Decentralized technology, Democratized governance
- Phase 01Current
Node Council Partners, also known as WONDERS, are 40 selected members who operate secured validating nodes for the WEMIX3.0 mainnet.
40 WONDERS are constituted by Technology Sponsors that contribute to the secure operation and innovation of WEMIX3.0, and Ecosystem Sponsors that contribute to the establishment of the experience cycle created through the on-chain/off-chain ecosystem via WEMIX3.0.
Each NCP must stake 1.5M WEMIX, and the PMR (Permanent Minting Reward) is distributed automatically to NCP (40%), Stakers (10%), Eco fund (25%) and Maintenance (25%).
WEMIX Grand Staking will become available to the community which will yield the 10% Staking Reward allocated through the PMR. However, staking participants for the WEMIX Grand Staking may not withdrawal from the staking pool prior to the implementation of Phase 2.
- Phase 02
Upon Phase 2 launch, 1.5M fixed WEMIX Staking per validator node, which encourages active contribution of NCPs to the ecosystem, will be abolished and transformed into competitive staking.
The initial distribution ratio of the PMR will be changed with the discontinuation of 10% staking reward allocated to WEMIX Grand Staking participants in Phase 2.
The 40% PMR allocated as NCP reward will be increased to 50%.
In doing so, WEMIX Grand Staking participants may then choose to delegate their stake volume to any of the 40 validator nodes, effectively increasing the chosen node's total staked shares above the median; generating increased reward rate for the node and community members that are participating in the delegation.
This method will stimulate active participation of the community in the governance, but if any imposed action by the node operator is regarded as malicious or harmful to the ecosystem, the governance oversight program will confiscate total staked assets of the node’s assets.
This phase is expected to become operational within the first half of 2023, but may be adjusted in accordance to the state of WEMIX3.0.
- Phase 03
Validator node operation by 40 selected authority partners known as, WONDERS, will be discontinued and the governance module will shift into an open & autonomous node participation system where anyone can become the validators of WEMIX3.0 based on staking volume.
Based on the total WEMIX staking volume per node, top 40 nodes will be periodically selected to validate transactions, transforming from an SPoA model into a PoS model.
A slashing policy will be implemented to enforce fair operation of validator nodes, especially in the event of willful collusion against the interests of the ecosystem but also possible result of a misconfiguration of the node. Slashing will penalize the node by removing a portion of its existing stake and is irreversible.
Democratized governance is completed at this stage, and the mainnet will be upgraded to WEMIX4.0. The schedule is yet to be determined.
- WEMIXWelcome to the open-source programmable future of Web3 era. WEMIX3.0 is an experience-based, platform-driven and service-oriented decentralized blockchain protocol built as the foundation of a borderless mega-ecosystem.
- WEMIX PLAYThe world's largest and fastest P&E gaming platform that implements the 'Pay' segment into the experience cycle of global gamers.
- NILEThe next generation DAO-powered community platform built for creation, facilitation and management of projects based on smart contracts, innovating opportunities through collective potential.
- WEMIX.FIA secure on-chain DeFi platform that supports storage, exchange, borrowing, settlement and investment of crypto-assets powered by oracles that collect, analyze, and broadcast data propagated from a variety of sources for security and validation.